Wednesday, October 20, 2010

HALLOWEEN DECOR GALORE

About a month ago I was shopping craft stores and browsing Web sites for Halloween decorating inspiration. I was overflowing with excitement to begin decorating. Come the first day of October and I would be ready for Halloween. All templates would be cut, the garland hanging, branches would be painted, and pumpkins would be lining the doorstep. Well, fast forward a month later... all the above mentioned projects are still very much a work in progress, but here is the extent of my success:


I love the scary spiders. They make me smile every time I look at them. There are so many fun and simple Halloween projects that I have trouble selecting just a few. I end up working on multiple things at once, with the result being that everything is halfway finished. So. The next few days I will be forcing myself to focus. I have a window display that I can't wait to share and a really cool project that can be used outdoors as a decorative porch element or indoors as a mantel or table centerpiece. Lots of photos to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment